There are new voter registration requirements due to the implementation of Proposition 200. To avoid any problems with being registered in time for an election, we encourage everyone who is not registered to vote, to register early. Voter registration forms are available at the Yavapai County building, Clarkdale Town Hall and the Clark Memorial Library.The Yavapai County Voter Registration office can be contacted directly at (928) 771-3248, ask for the Voter Registration Office.If this is your first time registering to vote in Arizona, or you have moved from another county in Arizona, your voter registration form must also include proof of citizenship or the form will be rejected. If you have an Arizona driver license or non-operating identification issued after October 1, 1996, write the number in box 13 on the front of the Arizona Voter Registration Form. This will serve as proof of citizenship and no additional documents are needed. If not, you must attach proof of citizenship to the form. Only one acceptable form of proof is needed to register to vote. The following is a list of acceptable documents to establish your citizenship:
- A legible photocopy of a driver’s license or non-operating identification license issued by another state that identifies United States Citizenship on the license.
- A legible photocopy of a birth certificate that verified United States Citizenship (if using a married name, you will probably also need to submit a legible copy of your marriage license).
- A legible photocopy of your United States passport containing your name and passport number.
- A legible photocopy of United States naturalization documents or the number of the certification of naturalization. If only the number is provided, it will need to be verified before the registration can be processed.
- A Bureau of Indian Affair’s Card number, Tribal Treaty Card Number or Tribal Enrollment Number on the registration form.
- A legible photocopy of a Tribal Certificate or Indian Blood or Tribal or Bureau of Indian Affairs Affidavit of Birth.
Do not send originals! To avoid any problems with being registered in time for the election, we encourage everyone who is not registered to vote to register early.
Yavapai County Elections
Arizona Secretary of State
For Additional Information, Contact:
Mary Ellen Dunn, Town Clerk
Town of Clarkdale
Post Office Box 308
Clarkdale, AZ 86324
Telephone: (928) 639-2400
E-Mail: Mary Ellen Dunn
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Election Information38 documents
CAMPAIGN FINANCE STATEMENTS - 2016 ELECTION8 documents
- Scott Buckley - Campaign Finance Registration Statement.pdf
- Scott Buckley - Nomination Paper.pdf
- Richard Dehnert - Campaign Finance Registration Statement.pdf
- Richard Dehnert - Nomination Paper.pdf
- Doug Von Gausig - Campaign Finance Registration Statement.pdf
- Doug Von Gausig - Nomination Paper.pdf
- Tommy Nexter - Campaign Finance Registration Statement.pdf
- Tommy Nester - Nomination Paper.pdf
CAMPAIGN FINANCE STATEMENTS - 2014 ELECTION6 documents
- bohall curtiss campaign finance statement nonpartisan nomination.pdf
- bohall curtiss campaign finance statement registration.pdf
- buckley scott campaign finance statement nonpartisan nomination.pdf
- buckley scott campaign finance statement registration.pdf
- regner william campaign finance statement nonpartisan nomination.pdf
- regner william campaign finance statement registration.pdf