890 Main Street
Clarkdale, AZ 86324
Phone: (928) 639-2500
Fax: (928) 639-2519
Here to Serve Your During our Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Friday - 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Community & Economic
One great source of demographics is Arizona Prospector, funded by Arizona Public Service Company. To access Clarkdale's data, click Arizona Prospector for Clarkdale.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Overall, Clarkdale's growth is guided by our citizen-approved 2012 General Plan. In addition, the community welcomes development as guided by the following specific area plans as guides for business expansion in the Town:
- State Route 89A Plan
- Bitter Creek Industrial Area Plan
- Central Business District Plan, and
- Broadway Area Plan (currently under development).
In addition, the Economic Development Plan with its Pillars of Business Development, Creative Clarkdale, Healthy Community, and Sustainable Clarkdale describe the approach our community takes to economic development.
BUSINESS REGISTRATION AND BUSINESS LICENSE BENEFITS
An annual business license is required for anyone transacting business within Clarkdale per Town Code, Section 8-3. To register your business, complete the Business License Application and email it to Community Development per the instructions on the form. In exchange for a paid business license, businesses may receive the following services:
- Free promotion of special events, offers, and tourism-oriented business services on the ExperienceClarkdale.com website,
- Free promotion in the Roundabout Clarkdale feature of the Small Talk, a monthly newsletter accompanying utility bills;
- Free YouTube video support for grand openings and hosting of same on the Experience Clarkdale YouTube channel;
- Free rack card display in the Community Development office; and
- Free participation in the Clarkdale Downtown Business Alliance.
SHOP LOCAL AND SUPPORT YOUR NEIGHBORS
Looking for particular goods or services? Shop with other Clarkdale businesses and keep the cash flowing in our community. For a list of registered businesses, contact Community Development.