Resources for Businesses
ARIZONA SMALL BUSINESS BOOTCAMP & RESOURCE COLLECTIVE
The Bootcamp will provide daily touchpoint sessions featuring expertise from community business leaders over the next several weeks to connect with mentors, learn strategies to help navigate this uncertain environment, and prepare for a strong re-entry once the state begins our economic recovery process.
Click the link above for schedule and details.
April 24, 2020
H.R. 266, the Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act
Please note: this newly authorized funding is expected to be expended very quickly, so eligible entities are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
April 17, 2020
Free, online training to help small businesses access COVID-19 relief funds
The Arizona Commerce Authority’s COVID-19 Arizona Business Resources page provides information, tools and guidance on business finance support, workforce assistance, essential infrastructure information, supply chain and logistics, housing and community volunteer opportunities. This site will be updated regularly as new information becomes available.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is experiencing a high volume of internet traffic, so they have provided PDFs for download. Some of these forms are fillable online.
- CoronaVirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist - Covers Elegibility, Loan Requirements, etc.
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Fact Sheet and Loan Application Process - Some overlapping info with document above, but with local resources and more detail of the filing process.
- Schedule of Liabilities
- Form 4506T
- SBA Disaster Business Loan Application
- EIDL & MREIDL Additional Information Form
- Personal Financial Statement
- SBA Disaster Home Loan Application
Information for businesses impacted by COVID-19 from Verde Valley Regional Economic Organization (VVREO)
Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Yavapai College
Information on the Paycheck Protection Program for small businesses
AZ Department of Economic Security's page for Unemployment Insurance