Report a water/sewer leak

Water Sewer Leaks (002) REPORTING SYSTEM LEAKS

To report a water leak, call the Public Works/Utilities Department 24-hours a day at (928) 639-2520.


In most cases leaks can be scheduled for repair. The Utilities Dept. will notify affected residents when there will be a scheduled interruption in service.  When there is an interruption in service due to an emergency water main repair our first priority is restoring service to our customers.  While we do our best with advance notification, it is not always possible to notify residents before shutting the water off.