The Arizona Commerce Authority’s COVID-19 Arizona Business Resources page provides information, tools and guidance on business finance support, workforce assistance, essential infrastructure information, supply chain and logistics, housing and community volunteer opportunities. This site will be updated regularly as new information becomes available.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is experiencing a high volume of internet traffic, so they have provided PDFs for download. Some of these forms are fillable online.
- CoronaVirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist - Covers Elegibility, Loan Requirements, etc.
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Fact Sheet and Loan Application Process - Some overlapping info with document above, but with local resources and more detail of the filing process.
- Schedule of Liabilities
- Form 4506T
- SBA Disaster Business Loan Application
- EIDL & MREIDL Additional Information Form
- Personal Financial Statement
- SBA Disaster Home Loan Application