Start / Cancel Water Service

New Water Service

For new water services, a Water Service Permit (PDF) needs to be completed and filed with the Public Works Department along with the applicable fees noted on the permit application.

Billing, Starting & Cancelling Existing Service

If you have any questions you can stop by our office or call 928-639-2450. Billing payments can be made by check, cash, debit/credit card (in person or over the phone) or by Auto Draft. Auto Draft can be set up at the Utilities Billing Office location listed below. You can also drop off payments after business hours by using the "Drop Box" located in the parking lot of the Town Hall complex.

To start water service, an "Application for Water Service (PDF)" must be completed. A deposit of $100 and an establishment fee of $50 is required. Payment can be made with cash, check, or debit / credit card. You may click on the "Application for Water Service link and email, or apply in person at:

Utility Billing Office
890 Main Street
Clarkdale, AZ 86324

Office Hours:

  • Monday through Thursday
    8 am to 5:30 pm
  • Friday
    8 am to noon