- Your Government
- COVID-19 Information & Resources
- Resources for Residents
Resources for Residents
Verde Valley Independent reports Northern Arizona Council of Governments (NACOG) is offering rent assistance to Yavapai County residents. Click here for the story.
Clarkdale is grateful to Manzanita Outreach / Mobile Food Pantry and Saint Mary's Food Bank Alliance who provide emergency food.
- Where: Saint Thomas Episcopal Church, 889 1st South Street Clarkdale, AZ 86324
- When: Second and Fourth Tuesdays of each month 2 pm to 4 pm.
- Email Manzanita Outreach
- Visit the Manzanita Outreach Website
- Phone: 928-649-5772
Also nearby in Cottonwood, Commodity Supplemental Food Program provides monthly commodity boxes for those aged 60 and over, also through Saint Mary's Food Bank Alliance.
- Where: 406 S 6th Street, Cottonwood, AZ 86326
- (Staff has requested more information and will post here when available.)
Old Town Mission provides weekly emergency food boxes through St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance.
- Where: 116 East Pinal Street, Cottonwood, AZ 86326
- View the Old Town Mission Website.
Please view Cornucopia Community Advocates' most recent Emergency Food Provider Directory for Yavapai County.
USDA Assistance for Kids and Families - This link takes you directly to the USDA's most recent information.
The Federal Communications Commission has approved an Emergency Broadband Benefit Program providing discounts on internet service for qualifying households. Learn more about the program which is expected to start in the next 60 days.
April 6, 2020
View the Verde Valley Senior Center Regarding Meals on Wheels (PDF).
Employment Opportunities & Resources
View this Page for help with Unemployment Insurance.