- Your Government
- COVID-19 Information & Resources
- Resources for Businesses
Resources for Businesses
December 7, 2020
Safest Outside Restaurant Assistance Program
The State of Arizona created the Safest Outside Restaurant Assistance Program, which is designed to assist bars and restaurants with funding for the infrastructure needed to expand their premises. With $1 million total in the fund, businesses may apply for up to $10,000 to cover expenditures for items restaurants need to extend their premises to approved outdoor spaces such as outdoor furniture, barriers, patio heaters, or parklets.
- Licensed restaurants and bars serving food
- Fewer than 50 employees
- Must comply with all COVID-19 related executive orders
- Must demonstrate a new extension of premises that has been approved by the local governing body and the Arizona Department of Liquor Licensing and Control (if applicable)
View the additional guidelines and application.
December 8, 2020 (Apologies for the Short Notice)
Please join us for this informative webinar tomorrow morning, December 9th at 9 am. The topic of discussion will focus on the temporary expansion of premises for restaurants in addition to answering questions about the recently announced grant to aid restaurants in this pursuit. Zoom Meeting.
Re-Opening Best Practices From the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
A paper offering guidance on re-opening for business. View the Re-Opening Best Practices (PDF).
April 27, 2020
Arizona Small Business Bootcamp & Resource Collective
The Bootcamp will provide daily touchpoint sessions featuring expertise from community business leaders over the next several weeks to connect with mentors, learn strategies to help navigate this uncertain environment, and prepare for a strong re-entry once the state begins our economic recovery process.
Access the previous link for the schedule and details.
April 24, 2020
View the H.R. 266, the Paycheck Protection Program, and Health Care Enhancement Act (PDF).
Please note: this newly authorized funding is expected to be expended very quickly, so eligible entities are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
April 17, 2020
View the Free, online training to help small businesses access COVID-19 relief funds (PDF).
The Arizona Commerce Authority's COVID-19 Arizona Business Resources page provides information, tools and guidance on business finance support, workforce assistance, essential infrastructure information, supply chain and logistics, housing and community volunteer opportunities. This site will be updated regularly as new information becomes available.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is experiencing a high volume of internet traffic, so they have provided PDFs for download. Some of these forms are fillable online.
- CoronaVirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist (PDF) - Covers Elegibility, Loan Requirements, etc.
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Fact Sheet and Loan Application Process (PDF) - Some overlapping information with document above, but with local resources and more detail of the filing process.
- Schedule of Liabilities (PDF)
- Form 4506T (PDF)
- SBA Disaster Business Loan Application (PDF)
- EIDL and MREIDL Additional Information Form (PDF)
- Personal Financial Statement (PDF)
- SBA Disaster Home Loan Application (PDF)
Information for businesses impacted by COVID-19 from Verde Valley Regional Economic Organization (VVREO)
Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Yavapai College
Information on the Paycheck Protection Program for small businesses
AZ Department of Economic Security's page for Unemployment Insurance